Reprise Digital is looking for a Head of Paid Search with drive and passion.
We are a global digital agency with more than 3000 digital specialists, of which 35 are based in the Nordics. Thanks to our culture of innovation, excellence, personal growth, and fun, we’re transforming digital experiences for our clients every day, recreating Digital Marketing to finally work the way it should.
Reprise Digital is a part of IPG Mediabrands – A global holding company for media and marketing agencies under Interpublic Group. We’re a full service agency network, working with a wide variety of large Danish and international companies.
Who You Are:
• You are results driven and have a proven track record of planning and executing successful PPC campaigns.
• You have significant knowledge of modern Search strategies and demonstrated experience working on complex campaigns across multiple territories.
• You have an ability to build client relationships and possess strong communication skills with the know-how to clearly articulate complex information and translate it into key takeaways.
• You’re a confident presenter with experience in working on new business opportunities and pitches.
• You’re a self-starter with experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• You’re a strong people manager who invests in their team with a focus on learning and development.
• You are passionate about PPC and take an active interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments and best practices.
• You’ll be leading existing client work as the main point of contact, ensuring performance is at an optimal level, providing strategic and tactical guidance on best practices and delivering on agreed KPIs.
• Train and support junior PPC staff to develop their skillset, and successfully manage daily optimisation of accounts.
• Daily monitoring of PPC management and optimisation, ensuring quality levels are as expected, tasks are coordinated and adjustments are made as required to deliver on client expectations.
• Drive optimisation and testing across accounts to ensure all accounts are performing as efficiently as possible.
• Taking lead in developing a robust process to forecasting.
• Taking lead on driving a holistic search approach, educating clients and internal teams on the benefits of the Reprise One Search approach.
• Collaborating and working seamlessly with cross-functional teams including SEO, CRO/UX, Analytics, programmatic, paid social, as well as client services.
• Assist in defining elements of PPC projects to set expectations of what is and is not in scope for a given retainer or project.
• Lead PPC related Google liaison to drive Search excellence, innovation & growth, and ensuring best practice recommendations are implemented across client portfolio.
• Presenting PPC strategy and performance on conference calls and in meetings.
• Leading the development and presentation of PPC audits, forecasting, reporting, performance reviews and training.
• Creating and maintaining good working relationships and offer guidance, support, and direction on PPC projects.
• Taking an active role in identifying relevant growth opportunities and support in selling in new projects.
• Identifying and escalating performance issues at the earliest opportunity and supporting client teams in conflict resolution.
• Assisting in new business and up- / cross sell proposals and pitches.
• Leading internal education on PPC developments, benefits and best practices.
What you’ll need aside from a passion for Search:
• 5+ years’ experience in a PPC specific role.
• A proven track record of account development through innovation, optimisation and testing techniques.
• Experience with various bid-management tools, commercial modelling and ROI forecasting.
• Self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy when working with numbers.
• Solid business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports.
• Experience with different attribution models and challenges they each present.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Why join us?
You’ll be working alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business in a fun and dynamic environment. At Reprise Digital, success is celebrated and hard work is rewarded. Our people are smart and driven, all working together towards one common goal.
We are committed to ensuring that you’ll continue to learn, grow your skillset and collectively we’ll work on developing measureable objectives to reach your career goals. Plus, you’ll have fun doing it.
How to apply
If you see yourself as the perfect match to our profile and want to be part of our team, then please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Head of Reprise, Linette Samsing. Linette.email@example.com, with the title “Head of Paid Search”. Closing date: 20th August.
Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications. We’ll be interviewing as applications are received.